XS400.com T-shirt Presale! (Presale ends Monday July 22nd, 2013 at 11pm CST)

666metalmaiden, I got the order and got the email. All is well since I haven't compiled the order for the printer quite yet.

16VGTIDave, We did okay. 58 shirts with 666metalmaiden's order. That's about 1 per 100 members. The good news is that hopefully they'll ship sooner because there aren't so many to print and package up. :)

Wow only 58:( I know a few got two of them. People should have to buy a shirt in order to join the site. A lot of people join ask a question and then they are gone:mad: or ask a crap load of questions and are gone. For all the help that is on here and being free people should buy a sticker or shirt at the least. Its a lot cheaper than $80 an hour to have a shop tell you the same thing:wink2:

Wow only 58:( I know a few got two of them. People should have to buy a shirt in order to join the site. A lot of people join ask a question and then they are gone:mad: or ask a crap load of questions and are gone. For all the help that is on here and being free people should buy a sticker or shirt at the least. Its a lot cheaper than $80 an hour to have a shop tell you the same thing:wink2:

I agree. I dont post much. But I bought stickers and a shirt. Really enjoy peoples questions and comments. There is so much on here to help. I am almost finished my build because of it.
Cheers

"Originally Posted by xschris
Wow only 58 I know a few got two of them. People should have to buy a shirt in order to join the site. A lot of people join ask a question and then they are gone or ask a crap load of questions and are gone. For all the help that is on here and being free people should buy a sticker or shirt at the least. Its a lot cheaper than $80 an hour to have a shop tell you the same thing "

wish i could have bought a shirt etc but i just bought a house:yikes:, sorry fellas.
i do love the site though:thumbsup:

Last edited:
It was actually 57. One order to Italy was refunded. 44 people placed an order.

In looking at the shirt order, I've noticed a trend... the medium and large shirts were ordered the most. For both of the shirt sales on XS650.com, extra large was the most common size followed by large.

That would suggest that people of a smaller stature ride XS 400's. Or maybe they're just fooling them selves with smaller clothing. Myself I need at least an XL at 6'4" and 240 I'm not a little guy but I do enjoy the smaller bikes. Like I've said before "Looks kinda like a Gorilla on a trike".

I'll be picking up the shirts from the printer early next week. :)

With the quantities I needed to order for each design, and with a change in price structure since I first got a price quote from the printer, they wanted to charge more for the shirts than I charged for them :eek:. It would have taken too long to line up another printer with having to redo the artwork, so in order to get the quoted prices I ordered way way more shirts than were pre-ordered. So I'll have a lot of extra t-shirts to sell mostly in M, L, and XL. Once all of the shirts are shipped are shipped out to the guys who pre-ordered them, I'll post the extras in the Store for you guys who missed the sale. :)

I hope that the sales are brisk!

If not, we'll have to find a way to encourage sales. Maybe by restricting access to posts over a certain age, or by blocking access to the manuals or photos... We'll figure it out!

Thanks Travis!

Thank you for the update. I made a post across my instagram to my XS400 peers on the last day of the preorder. Ill post again when the extras hit the shop.

- Rusty

I picked up the shirts late last week and they'll be shipping this week! Everyone who ordered should receive an email with shipping information this week. I'll post when they're all out the door.

:banghead: Ugh.. A bunch of the Design B shirts got messed up. I'm waiting to hear from the printer to see what they're going to do. I'll keep everyone posted.

They will be re-printing the screwed up shirts on Monday or Tuesday. I'll still try to get out the orders what weren't affected sooner.

I just shipped out the first batch of orders that weren't affected by the printer screw up. Some people will have them in a day or two. It turns out all of the Design B shirts were messed up and are going to be reprinted tomorrow. At least they're fixing the problem at no additional cost. Sorry for the delay.

Back