XS400.com T-shirt Presale! (Presale ends Monday July 22nd, 2013 at 11pm CST)

Just got mine in the mail today and got a message from Pay Pal Monday that it shipped. Not bad delivery time about 100 miles from Travis. Only issue is it's a bit small. I ordered a xl and should have ordered an xxl in style A. If theres any xxl's unclaimed I'd be interested. Also anyone interested in this dark gray xl let me know.:doh::):bike:

I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl. I got the notice that mine have been delivered, but I have to wait until after work.

Thanks brah!

photo_5.jpg

I'm glad you guys are liking the shirts! I just finally got the last of them shipped out. If anyone ordered a shirt and didn't get an email with shipping information, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Hey Travis, still waiting for mine, but Im guessing that is in the last lot you have just shipped out. Just want to confirm this is the case as I have received an email with tracking number saying it has been sent. CHeers Viv :)

Got mine today looks awesome!! So glad I got the B one the wife even likes it:thumbsup:

666metalmaiden, yes your order shipped with the last batch. I'm not sure how long it'll take to get to you. I guess it depends on how long the package gets held up in customs.

I ordered mine late too. As its across the pond, it will take a while and hopefully the customs won't decide to "borrow" it permanently

Thanks Travis for all the work and time you put into getting these shirts out.:thumbsup: Got mine a couple days ago. Decided to sport one today. :D Not even an hour in, my kid spits up all over the front of it....:yikes::(:laugh:

Guess I'll wear the other one:bike::bike:

My shirts came in last friday but I couldn't pick 'em up until today. They look great.! :bike:

Thanks Travis for all the hard work you put into getting these made and shipped.

Also got a parcel containing my new goggles, boots and gloves so I thought I would post a pick for a laugh.

Attachments

• tee.jpg
    tee.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 312
Back