XS400.com t-shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote on the telling owners line. With the Breast logo done by cg. I'll buy anything that is put out, just to support the site. And the telling owners vs telling xs400 owners part, deleting the xs400 bit would be good. I feel like since xs400 is already in big script, having it on the back twice would be repetitive. I'll prob make a volcomskater77 patch for the back too. So if y'all see me, you remember my screen name

Volcomskater77 makes another good suggestion ... i would also buy a xs400.com patch (small one) for my vest....and maybe a hat or 2:D

Posted via Mobile

A patch would be totally kool.

I like the carbs pic and tag line. Just started working on my first bike, XS400SH, and breaking the carbs down and giving it a good cleaning was all it took to get it running :p

this is the patch I did for the YOC

ef4f3bb1.jpg

I came up with this, I took the liberty and already started the production run. Who wants one?

Attachments

• fatties.jpg
    fatties.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 384
no-one is committing or coming up with a final design.

I think we should have a vote on final designs and get this thing to bed.

thanks for the offer mjewell, unless anyone else has a particular printer in mind I'll buy from you (if you ship to UK)

It seemed like a lot of people were interested in HoughMade's designs. He has emailed them to me and I have two printers I'm working with. The XS650 shirt pre-sale will probably start this week and I was hoping the XS400 shirt pre-sale could happen about the third week of August. Mjewell, do you do graphic design or print shirts, or both?

woah woah woah drewp. ive commited to buying one regardless the design, just to support the site. lol
i just need a price when we decide. ill take a small :)

Here are a couple of rough design ideas.

xs400tee-2.jpg

xs400tee1.jpg

What do you guys think?

I have a few more designs bouncing around in my head that I will try and post tomorrow.

Cheers.

love the superdry type graphic, up to date too

Vol, you have PM for an xs400 string vest and hanky hat (lager extra) :laugh:

Pork chop, I'm a fan of the second one also. And Drewp, I fancy Chuck. I hope you're not the jealous type...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back