XS400 meeting 2013, Germany

Lupe

none
Reaction score
I know, it is a long way for most of you. But we would be glad to meet you here:

BGL-TReffen_2013_Logo_k.jpg

We offer barbeque on friday and saturday, breakfast on saturday and sunday, and a tour in a really nice area in the middle of Germany. You can sleep in a dorm or bring your own tent.

Here is the Registration form

Lupe and Sokrates

just costed it up from manchester

236 euro ferry
petrol at least 150 euro
plus spendies talking £500 :eek:

That's much money for a beer. I will talk to Rainhard again:laugh:

petrol for 150€ sounds like a 2000km ride. :bike:

What ferry did you get the price from?

just costed it up from melbourne

$2200 return airfare
$4000 bike freight
plus spendies talking $6700 :eek::yikes:

any chance you can make it a few beers?

I know, it is a long way for most of you. But we would be glad to meet you here:

BGL-TReffen_2013_Logo_k.jpg

We offer barbeque on friday and saturday, breakfast on saturday and sunday, and a tour in a really nice area in the middle of Germany. You can sleep in a dorm or bring your own tent.

Here is the Registration form

Lupe and Sokrates

ok so here i come from all the way in jamaica lol you guys are havinga wonderful time now doubt...and i am not there:banghead:..ride on xsers:bike:

And two more beers from me. :thumbsup:

LuckyEight, that´s Gerd´s bike. He won the contest "nicest custom"

He just made an adapter to use an oilfilter from a Renault and an oil-cooler.

main.php

Wow! I wish I could come. I would love to see some of your bikes in person. It seems that some of the best performance xs400's are in Germany. Plus, I haven't been to Europe since I lived in the UK in the 80's. Can you guys post more of the performance stuff so we can at least see it? It's hard to find stuff with google translate! :)

Here are some pictures of our meeting last weekend. Alltogether is was a big fun and I am sure the participants will talk about it for a long time...

We met on Friday afternoon, the weather was good. Well actually it was a bit too warm for motorbiking.
main.php

Our tents.
main.php

Some were cheeting a bit on their journey.
main.php

This guy came up from Danmark!
main.php

Of course we had a party in the evening.
main.php

Saturday morning. For some stupid reason it was raining:-(
main.php

First stop for cigarettes and taking of rain gear
main.php

Lunch break.
main.php

My bike with the new American style seat. I like it.
main.php

The truth about German bikers, part 1
Hanging out in an Indian style coffee bar in the afternoon. Altogether we rode only about 120 km that day. Most of us consider the social part of a meeting as the more important one :)
main.php

The best waffles in the world...
main.php

We were attacked by strange little animals. They call themselves Goats. They look harmless but they are the most dangerous species in the universe:)
main.php

Another BBQ/fire/party on Saturday evening.
main.php

I had to present the awards. I am the one in the middle.
main.php

But...
On the last meeting someone lost a bet. They had to wear selfmade skirts while we gave out the awards and a present to our hosts (on the right).
main.php

It ended up like this, the truth about German bikers, part 2.
main.php

The winner of the award for the best mod, leaving on Sunday morning. It was raining again...
main.php

Last edited:
Back