Xs400 Special II, Debating on selling my Tracker/brat project 2021.

OvalOpal

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys like many of you I love my Xs400 and at times I just want to drive it off a bridge into the river! lol. So the what i'm trying to see is if any of you still have your xs400 running, and if you have had trouble finding parts as of 2021.

Parts in good shape are extremely hard to find. And people are looking for silly money for anything that is out there. I'm having trouble finding a disc brake rear wheel for a stock 79 resto I'm doing. Bought a donor bike but it had drum rear.

ohh wow, I could see that being an issue.

My XS is s a 81 special II with front and rear drums, everything I've needed has been easy to source without price gouging. Although I could use a sprocket shaft seal, but have no idea where to source one?

Once its replaced my bike would be in pretty decent condition besides a small dent in the tank, but Im having a hard time finding anyone interested in the build as it is except for people low balling the price im after

Last edited:
My XS is s a 81 special II with front and rear drums, everything I've needed has been easy to source without price gouging. Although I could use a sprocket shaft seal, but have no idea where to source one?
Still available from Yamaha. Part 93102-35109-00

Back