For Sale - XS400R Seca unfinished chopper (MI)

DCopp

400 Maxim/Seca Guru
Reaction score
I have a custom XS400R Seca that has had the subframe hacked off and a rigid strut in place of the rear shock. (I still have the shock if you want to go soft tail) It needs a rear tire as the one on there is shredded. Front tire is like new. Front and rear brakes work. Sprockets in good shape. May need a chain. I have a couple that I will give with it. Just needs an imagination to finish it. I am including the custom aluminum 2 into 1 intake and carburetor setup. I do have the stock manifolds and carbs too, but they will need new needle valves as I harvested them for another bike. NO TITLE, but I will provide a detailed bill of sale. MI allows you many options including an assembled title. I have all parts required to make it run and I will even make the simplified wiring harness for you if you want. Engine has fresh OEM head and base gaskets and has been torqued properly according to the FSM. Engine is from a Maxim so it is a 5 speed. I just want the thing gone as I need the room in the garage. Asking $400 (the intake alone cost me $125) but will consider offers. Please email me at dwcopple@yahoo.com if interested.
GEDC0534.jpg

GEDC0535.jpg

manivac001.jpg

might have to take u up on that... give me some time and if u have in still but friday next week ill take it...

won't fit sohc as the dohc intakes are narrower. I know coz I have the dohc carbs on my tracker and had to widen them!

Back