You guys got watch this,got to be the scariest moment for this guy riding his bike

What a scary intersection! And I thought the 2 lane traffic circles around here were bad...

He needs more lights on the bike to be seen better. And "inertia dampers" so he can slow down faster. :)

Holy sh*t !! Probably the way many of our two wheel brethren go out...just like that. Wow. In a split second it went from "Oh crap I am going to die. This is it" to "Whew!! I am totally fine. I want to kill that Mother F*cker!" or how ever they curse in Russian.

After a motorcylist accident I witnessed a few years ago Im surprised I dont have fear of riding.I seen a car slam on the brakes and this guy riding a crotch rocket probaly doing 60mph slams into the back of this car.I seen his body go flying sveral feet not sure exxactly then he hits the pavement and gets ran over by several cars.I seen his body dragged underneith a car for several yards.I was on the oppisite side of the road when it happened.I turned around and went back to see just how bad it was.The guys body was in pieces and there was a ton of blood and bike peieces scattered all over this hiway.I couldnt beleive what I had just seen.It was the most absolutely horrifing crash I ever witnessed.The 15 or 20 seconds the guy was flying through the air I know his life was flashing before his eyes as he kissed his ass goodbye.True story I swear.

I seen a guy riding yesterday who almost got nailed.He made a left hand turn on a green light but didnt yeild to oncoming traffic.I thought wtf dude are you thinking you must be trying to end your riding career real quick.On top of that hes riding with flip flops and no helmet:yikes:

Soiled Shorts??? An under(ware) statement. I'd have spewed a green streak for miles. Also would have had to stop and swallow most of my stomach and internals then clean the inside of my helmet bubble. I also had seen the aftermath of a cycle accident years ago. There were 3 or 4 bikes involved with a semi trailer. There were entrails on the road.

Anyone else think of attaching a weapon to there bikes for incidents like this? Im not talking about beating someone with it but if a car drove out in front of me like that it would have been game over for his windshield at the least. Also i just find the thought of a crudely crafted bludgeoning weapon attached via rough weathered leather straps to the bike to be fantastic.

Attachments

• Urban Commuter.JPG
    Urban Commuter.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 347
if a car drove out in front of me like that it would have been game over for his windshield at the least.

The last time a car turned out infront of me this lady looked right at me and with about 1 car lenght ahead turned out infront of me.I chased her down about 3/4 of mile to a Kmart parkinglot.I took my boot off and slammed it against her side window then proceded to give an ass chewing like she never heard before.By the time I got finished she had fear imbedded in her mind probaly like shes never seen before.
I take threats to my life very seriously espeacily when it comes to stupid drivers.

I take threats to my life very seriously espeacily when it comes to stupid drivers.

I'm glad someone else here see's eye to eye with me.

Just a thought, two camshafts welded together would make just a masterful addition to the side of my bike. Yes I think ill do that. With a piston on top.

Back