Zombies

volcomskater77

XS400 Chopophile
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I really like zombie movies, and a few years ago i made a rather extensive zombie infection plan. i found it in a maze of folders on my computer recently and have been updating it for shits and gigs. not finished yet but i was wondering if anyone else is looking forward to riding their xs400 away from disaster. if you have a plan, no matter how long, lets here it. it doesnt even need to have anything to do with the 400, its the Lounge after all.

Last edited:
Haha.. I like zombie and apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic movies too. My plan... Lots of guns, ammo, and food. I already have the first two taken care of and the first two should also help with the third when I need it! :D

I guess a lot of what to do would depend on the situation, like why we have zombies, how aggressive they are, how hard to kill, if they're threatening enough to the population where it's acceptable to just kill them on sight, how much of the county/world is infected, etc.

So I don't think anyone can have a perfect plan becuase no one can predict what the exact circumstances will be. I guess all you can do is have the proper equipment and hope the plan you choose at the time works out. I think having guns, ammo, and survival gear is a good place to start. :gun: :guns:

local (to me) custom bike peeps built for CAPCOM, the deadly motocross bike featured in the Zombie killing game - Dead Rising 2

good for the first course..

2%20wsL.jpg

for more info here

:eek::wtf: 3 PAGES!!!!

Zombie infection plan

Call Family. (Mom, Dad, Anna)
Call Brad, Gissler, Grasso, Rob, Caleb, Matt and Alex
Stock up on food, weapons, camping gear, extension cords and generator, gas can, all my tools go in the vehicle of choice, and clothes. (Tight = Infected cant grab me)
Depending on who is infected one of the following things will happen. \/

Brad is infected = Meet 2-3 friends at Jackson Creek or somewhere farther south and get a rough estimate of what supplies we have.
Split weapons amongst ourselves.
Drive to brads and open the garage and shut the door behind us. Bust into Brad's house and shut the garage door.
Invade S.W.A.T. Style. Check the rooms starting with Brian's then the bathroom then Brad's (take the big gun manual and the bowie knife).
Shut every empty room's door behind us. Keep basement locked. Avoid the living room, stick to the walls of the kitchen. Check the sun room, and lock it. Slowly progress upstairs checking the hall closest. Kill any infected up stairs. :'(
Then load up on guns, ammo and knives from the loft (I get the .44).
Put all the guns into Brads Suburban. Go back and storm the basement. Open the door and flip on the lights. Friend 1 and I stand side-by-side in the hallway (shotguns) and wait for the remaining infected to run out. Friend 2 watches our six. Kill any infected. :'(
Take any bows and arrows from the work area. Some camouflage, Gun cleaning kits, the works. Any other Camping gear from Brad's attic. Gas can, chainsaw, propane tank, generator, small air compressor, cooler and drinks, booze, pain killers and food. Any medicine we can find. Leave and head for...

Jackson Creek
\/
That's where we meet up with Rob and Caleb (if they're not Infected) and move all the stuff thats not needed for an invasion in a spare car.
If there are any people in our group that I couldn't get a hold of, well change plans to compensate.
Calibrate all our Walkie Talkies to the same channel.

Split Into Groups
Me. Brad. Uncle Rick. Gissler. (Suburban or Truck) Alpha
Grasso. Caleb. Rob. Alex (Other truck) Bravo

Alpha moves to Sports Authority where we drive the vehicle to the back shipping door. NOT ON THE RAMP!!!! Next to it.
We each get a shotgun and a pistol each, a blunt object, and some rope and a grappling hook (I'll Make them in shop 2011).
We then move to the shipping crates and toss it over the roof, gaining access to the store without breaking windows.
When we enter, get a backpack (Frame or Hiking) and a Large Roller Duffel bag, tent and sleeping bag.
Duffel bag:
Baseball bats, athletic tape and gloves.
Winter gloves, hats and boots.
Pistols and ammo, ALL OF IT. Gun Cleaning kits.
Survival foods, a grill, propane, dutch oven, pots and pans.
Arrows and tips, rope, Range Finders, Bicoculars, Rifle Scopes and Night Vision stuff.
Whatever else individual wants.
Backpack:
Small First Aid Kits (multiple)
Walkie Talkies
Knives, Sharpeners and Multi Tools.
Compass, Water Purification stuff, Emergency blankets and Radio.
Flashlights, batteries and headlamps. (the more the merrier)
All energy stuff from the Counter

Bravo goes to the Gas City on Route 45 and Laraway.
Backing the truck up the the back, 2 people blow the door off while the other 2 stand guard. Get EVERYTHING YOU CAN FIT. Food, car tools and antifreeze, Cartons of Squares, Money, Booze, Oil, Maps, Magazines and Gas cans.
Put all the cold food and drinks in coolers with ice and the other food just toss in some random coolers.
Gas cans: Fill with all types of gas and diesel, fill up tank in the truck and make some Molotovs while your at it.

HAUL ASS WEST TO BASS PRO SHOP IN IOWA!!!!

Dont Hate, im just prepared lol:laugh:

LOL!!! Very nice! I say take the closest enclosed trailer you can find as well....maybe one for each vehicle. It would give shelter and storage for supplies. Also use a generator to power a deep freezer in each trailer to keep the food fresh longer. I guess it all depends on how much of the population is affected though. If the world went into total chaos, I say grab anything and everything you can get your hands on! lol

I am a firm believer that when the apocalypse happens that the infected will be stumbling, shuffling zombies as the reduced mental capacity and poorly functioning nervous system will not provide the ability to run. Better to out run than out gun.
Protective clothing is a must - how many movie characters would have avoided contamination by simply using gloves and a face mask.

I am a firm believer that when the apocalypse happens that the infected will be stumbling, shuffling zombies as the reduced mental capacity and poorly functioning nervous system will not provide the ability to run. Better to out run than out gun.
Protective clothing is a must - how many movie characters would have avoided contamination by simply using gloves and a face mask.
Good point on the gloves and mask....

Have you guys read Max Brooks books: World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide? Very entertaining books. WWZ is going to be a movie, supposedly starring Brad Pitt. Both have value; WWZ is a reporters article/research/interviews on the aftermath of a worldwide Zombie attack, Zombie Survival Guide is really detailed and makes you think about any disaster recovery plan and adds a fun spin to it. You should read or at least buy the audio book to listen to when working in the shop.

well Volcom, with all due respect, Your dead...... you have become a flesh eatin zombie... I am a huge huge zombie fan... one day it z-day will be here... be prepared.... read max brooks zombie survival guide... and read the combat guide too...
Here are your flaws in your plan..

TRANSPORTATION....
Motorcycles as fun as they are are an instant death wish... along with every other motorized form of transportation... you need gas, oil, and open roads free of abandoned cars... all of which will be hard to come by eventually... a mountain bike is the best transportation... its quiet and light so you can carry it over mountains of cars, gullys, beat up bridges and most of any other kind of terrain...

WEAPONS.. the best gun is a revolver and a bolt action rifle. a semi auto or an auto will waste valuable ammo.. make every shot count... you need a secondary weapon.. the best is a crowbar.. its versitile and can be used for opening crates and doors and padlocks also... also keep a non serated knife preferable mounted upside down on your chest so you can grab and stab if a flesh eating monster comes too close and you have no other alternative...Choose your weapon that fits you, not what is cool.... we all would like to weld a sledgehammer or dual katana blades but we dont have the strength or skill to be efficient with those weapons... practice with whatever you are skilled in everyday...

FAMILY AND FRIENDS....consider them dead....Do you have the inner strength to kill them if you go to their house and find out that your mother or best friend is infected and she now sees you and is coming to bite your throat out? teach them the survival tactics and have a rondezvous point.. if they dont show within a certain amount of time.. leave and consider them infected..... you will meet up with other survivors along the way... dont get into large groups... ( more then five) personality conflicts tend to arise more often in large groups then in smaller..

SHELTER...wherever you stay, take precautions... destroy staircases and sleep on the second floor... have an escape route and meeting point if you have to flee quickly.. sleep in shifts... Stay away from police stations, hospitals, army barracks, and churches... these are places people go when they are scared... freshly bitten people will go there looking for help and eventually turn on everyone.. you want high ground... like and abandoned apt complex ( like 28 days later) or mountains that you can defend... a prison like alcatraz is ideal to live....

Hope I helped..... lol

my dad has some friends who are into the whole planning for "z-day" thing.

they all want to drive around in some huge duce-and-a-half with machine guns looking like matt mcconaughey in "reign of fire"....

they will probably all get munched while fueling it up...

Back