Make Offer - 2 bikes part out 79 xs400 and 76 xs360 thread

volcomskater77

XS400 Chopophile
Top Contributor
Reaction score
its spring cleaning and I wanna move some stuff outta my garage and replace it with a swing arm xs400 I also hate checking 2 threads and i have some stuff that Google adds doesn't like so im making a BRAND NEW, IMPROVED AND COMBINED THREAD!!! MAKE OFFERS ON ANYTHING BUY MULTIPLE ITEMS AND ILL CUT YOU A DEAL

also have a set of chrome drags not pictured.

rear brake line, speedo, clutch and tach cables

used some innards like needles, air mixture screw and maybe a float. if you have broken float mounts or something like there buy these, or just one!

anyway... tons of stuff. i put all the xs360 specific stuff in the same picture so here ya go

Also have a 360 engine in parts minus the top case, pistons and rods, crank and juggs

set of tins. MAKE OFFER on all or individual
front fiberglass fender needs repaint, its a little scuffed. does not come with front fender mount.
side covers have all tabs no cracks decals are nice, one has a scratch visible in pictures.
tank has 1 pin hole, 2 quarter sized dents and locked cap

key broken off in slot, little dirt but good shape with all hardware - 60 shipped
xs360 carbs, slides work, butterflys open. just dirty - 80 shipped

stock airbox and crossever, might have filter in there idk:shrug: - 40 shipped

Buy everything for and ill do 100 shipped

XS360 exhaust collars with flanges, 35 shipped

Shocks will clean up nice - 30 shipped

headlight, horn and turn signal mount - 25 shipped - 35 shipped with turn signals

battery box and rectifier not rotted - 40 shipped.

ill be adding some chopper stuff on this too, its spring cleaning anyway. lights, fenders, tanks etc... thanks for looking!

Could you post some pics of what the xs360 carbs look like inside:)

I'm looking for a set of 400 carbs I'm in northern Illinois mchenry county if you still have em shoot me a Text or call any time. I could. pick up 815 540 4296 names jerry

you still happen to have the ignition handlebar control..I really only need a start button to complete my set up, but will purchase the whole thing from you. Cant see if the buttons are intact in the two you have up.. Thanks

have the cables and lines fursur, as well as the switch
no headlight, or clutch perch, but have the levers

I don't have any drum brake stuff except a rear brake rod and stabilizer bar, all my brake parts are for mag wheels

i actually have the mag wheels on both bikes - rear drum on one, rear disc on the other. would love to take the cables and switch, might try to find a complete clutch lever setup...what do you want for them? I'm in coldstream bc canada v1b1g7

Back