Wanted - DOHC Maxim Right Side Body Panel

Renegade

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
While Im rebuilding my 82 Maxim 400, there is a piece that I cannot seem to find. I'm looking for the right side body panel; the small one that goes over the battery cover/keeper. I'm not particular about what color as i'm going to repaint it anyway, but I am looking for one in good condition (no tabs or post broken).

Does anyone have one they are willing/looking to part with? Or even a line on where I can find one?

Sadly, I have not seen any on there. If you have a link, please do drop it. I have found and purchased a batter cover/keeper, I have found and purchased the left side cover, but I cannot find the smaller, second cover for the right side.

Remember, the 82-83 years were different than the previous years

Late response in case you never found one. Renegade is right, the part he needs is very rare. Alot of people are looking for one. I truly believe there was a design flaw on Yamahas behalf and these just fall off. Anyway, I have one. It is NOS and I paid ENTIRELY too much for it from a place in Canada. I am changing directions on my build and do not need it. If you still need one, message me and I can send pics.

Late response in case you never found one. Renegade is right, the part he needs is very rare. Alot of people are looking for one. I truly believe there was a design flaw on Yamahas behalf and these just fall off. Anyway, I have one. It is NOS and I paid ENTIRELY too much for it from a place in Canada. I am changing directions on my build and do not need it. If you still need one, message me and I can send pics.
I am interested.

Back