How to

AMR-XS400

Chopping to XS
Reaction score
Just a suggestion for the site as it appears its getting popular and for the person like myself who can't think ideas up for himself, Why don't we have a "how to" section? Just with general things and mods.

Just a suggestion for the site as it appears its getting popular and for the person like myself who can't think ideas up for himself, Why don't we have a "how to" section? Just with general things and mods.
I think when the site gets a little bigger, that will be something that comes into play. A few people have done write-ups already here, such as a MAC exhaust system install written up by Vlad, and more are in the works such a a how-to on tank "dents" written up by Skillzman1.

I would send a PM to Traivis asking about the possibilty of a devoted "How-To" section though.

Yeah... a 'sticky' thread section would come into play once we get more info stored...would be very helpful.
Kinda like the 'greatest hits' on the chopcult forum......although I like the 'environment' here more than over there.

Yeah... a 'sticky' thread section would come into play once we get more info stored...would be very helpful.
Kinda like the 'greatest hits' on the chopcult forum......although I like the 'environment' here more than over there.
Me to. The people here are all great people! I just wish some of them lived closer so we could hang out it the garage on the weekends!!

Back