I have too much beer!

chkm8

XS400 Student
Reaction score
I am a homebrewer with a problem. I have too much beer and need to empty some for the bottles so I can make another batch. So, if you live in Rochester, MN and want to help with my bike in exchange for beer let me know :D

oh yea i can...lol i to am getting in to home brewing heres a pic of my first brew i just got done with 2 days ago... came out pretty good! has a citrus nose to it but has a bitter finish do to the dry hopping i did. got my supplys all at hyvee here in mason city iowa. only like 30 min away from u

homebrew_judy_hefeweizen.jpg

two best things in the world, the sound of a well tuned bike and the sight of a filled 5 gal. carboy. i have a case left of a pumpkin ale i brewed last november. it's really sweet with a nice hoppy aroma. just now getting to where I like it. i have to finish it so i can brew a nice scottish ale next. i've been brewing about 2 years now. seems like homebrew and chopping bikes go together pretty well. anytime you want to head up this way, let me know. i'm working on the exhaust right now and could always use someone with a few more skills. btw, a good homebrew resource is midwest brewing supply in st. paul. top notch guys, good prices, quick shipping.

Just curious, have you ever worked with Simcoe hops? I brewed a steam beer last year that used simcoes instead of northern brewer hops, turned out fantastic!

Back