1. Having trouble logging in? Try closing your browser and re-opening it. If that doesn't work, try a different browser or device. The site will be updated soon to resolve these browser issues.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

Intro

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by heffa, Dec 1, 2011.

1. heffa

heffa XS400 Member

I would like to introduce myself. I love to ride anything with two wheels or even one wheel.:laugh:

[​IMG]

I have been a lurker here for some time, figured it was time to make my presents known.
    I acquired a XS400 a month or so ago, a basket case, a interest lost project, what ever you would like to call. It is now my mess.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was a cafe project, but I am going the other way with it, this is the road I am going down with it.

[​IMG]

We will see if I get this far down the road with it, or crash and burn along the way!

I am looking forward to asking questions and getting input from you guys.

2. xschris

xschris XS400 Guru Top Contributor

Good luck and welcome.

3. drewpy

drewpy Excess twin Top Contributor

welcome Hefer, I tried a unicycle once, an its very difficult without 2 shoulders to lean on :D

bike looks ripe for what you want to do, look forward to progress reports every Monday on my desk.....

4. CadXS

CadXS XS400 Addict

Welcome to the forum Heffa :thumbsup: The black Shortcut XS400 was my inspiration for getting an XS400.

5. heffa

heffa XS400 Member

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

I will start a build thread, I don't know if I will be able to give great progress reports every Monday. I will do what I can. :)

6. heffa

heffa XS400 Member

Made room for the xs in the shop!

[​IMG]

The old XS looks a little small next to my KTM 950 adventure. :)

Posted via Mobile

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  7. bcware

bcware Well-read Top Contributor

They may be small, but they pack a punch and they're great fun to ride. Compared to your big bike you'll be able to ride the xs400 to its limit with very high confidence.