My 79 xs400 build

What?? :yikes: What did they do to the rest of the house if they did that to a bike:(

Do you have any known enemies? That sounds personal to me. No normal thief would just pointlessly destroy everything.

Uhhhhhhhhh. Ex girlfriend? Who the fuck would mess with a man's bike!? I mean commmmmmmmmon man. Sorry for your loss, that's a real bastard of a mother fucker.

Idk who it was but the bleach oxidiZed in the engine and needs a rebuild again and I'm still fucking pissed about it and I agree dont fuck with some ones bike :banghead:

Posted via Mobile

Sounds like someone who knew how to mess up an engine so it would need to be redone. Did you have a lot of bleach next to the bike or did they bring it with them?

Dude that's terrible what a bunch of bastards seems like a vindictive act to me also a common thief wouldn't have just fucked the bike up they would have stole it also.I`d think about who you might have have pissed off who would be angry enough to commit such acts.Im sure you filed a police report hopefully the detectives can lift some finger prints and track the person/s down who did this.Question did you have home owners insurance?Id also be relunctant to start over till you can figure out who and why someone did this.IF you can afford to move I would do that also.

Dude that's terrible what a bunch of bastards seems like a vindictive act to me also a common thief wouldn't have just fucked the bike up they would have stole it also.I`d think about who you might have have pissed off who would be angry enough to commit such acts.Im sure you filed a police report hopefully the detectives can lift some finger prints and track the person/s down who did this.Question did you have home owners insurance?Id also be relunctant to start over till you can figure out who and why someone did this.IF you can afford to move I would do that also.

I do have insurance and yea of course I filed a report but the officer didn't seem interested at all ad the bleach was from my laundry room and we have a lot of tweakers and dumb punk kids around here who think they are "gangsters" and I would bet a bill that one of them fuckers did it :guns:

Posted via Mobile

So when you filed the report an officer/s showed with no detective work done at all?Id have that officers badge and go above his head and wouldn't stop till someone came out and checked for finger prints.If its one of the local punk kids chances are they have some kind of record.The detectives should been out there doing their fn job by taking photos and prints.

So when you filed the report an officer/s showed with no detective work done at all?Id have that officers badge and go above his head and wouldn't stop till someone came out and checked for finger prints.If its one of the local punk kids chances are they have some kind of record.The detectives should been out there doing their fn job by taking photos and prints.

they did come out and finger print but and i got his bdge number and a case number but they did a shit job and i cant move or touch my bike till the officer gets back to me this week, and cause we are such a small town we do not have a property crimes division, so basicly im fucked gotta do a full engine rebuild again and rebuild it from scratch and they came in thru my back door, they kicked it in :banghead:

You might want consider getting a 24-7 security cam set.Then you can see the bastards if they try it again.Good luck my I hope everything works out for you.If it were me I suspect any punbk kid in the neighborhood and feeling beating their asses.I also take it no neighbors close by to see anything suspicious?

You might want consider getting a 24-7 security cam set.Then you can see the bastards if they try it again.Good luck my I hope everything works out for you.If it were me I suspect any punbk kid in the neighborhood and feeling beating their asses.I also take it no neighbors close by to see anything suspicious?

Or sit by the door with a bat:)

i actually just ordered a 6 camera security system lol to install in the house and the neighbors dont remember anything out of oplac that day and i am watching for any punk ass kid that looks at me wrong

Or sit by the door with a bat:)

i dont have a bat i have my cwp and i do carry all the time the thing that makes me think it was a dumb kid is that non of my guns were stolen just electronics, and destruction, i have 9 firearms and they all are in their place in the safe and were not touched at all and my safe was unlocked :laugh:

yea thats why i think it was dumb kids cause i have a old genuine thompson 45 a xp90 a glock 30 2 shotguns my ar15 a yugoslavian mauser a moslin naglant and enough ammo to start a small war lol :guns::gun::gun::guns:

Back