New member First Bike First Build

Roughed in the electronics tray! Made out of 16 ga. (I apologize for the poor lighting)
IMG_1186.JPG

IMG_1191.JPG

IMG_1194.JPG

IMG_1193.JPG

Thank you for taking those pics and showing them. That battery is on the top of my list for a power source. I now have a good idea of the size o and what I could do with it... Ill probably end up going a similar route. I plan on having my seat raised about an inch or so and trying to "tuck" the battery and fuse box in the seat pan somehow while maintaining decent ventilation.

Thank you for taking those pics and showing them. That battery is on the top of my list for a power source. I now have a good idea of the size o and what I could do with it... Ill probably end up going a similar route. I plan on having my seat raised about an inch or so and trying to "tuck" the battery and fuse box in the seat pan somehow while maintaining decent ventilation.

If you want any pictures of anything specific just ask! If you made your seat pan out of fiberglass you could make a pocket in the bottom to hold the battery and fuse box. That would keep them up above the frame and hidden.

Awesome man! what kinda battery is that? Here's how my bike setsView attachment 28280

It's an Antigravity 4 cell. Very compact and lightweight. I like the low-long stance of your bike, it would look really cool with a brat-style seat!

Last edited:
Awesome man...could you send those recent pics to my cell id like to use em as reference when i go to make my pan and seat? if ya can just send me a message!

they are 11inches shorty's from dime city cycles n they really changed the look! and im short so they should also be helpful for me!

Nothing really new the past week. Ditching the rear fender and the seat pan has been attached in the rear.
Have any of you guys completely romoved the steering lock from the frame? I need to lop it off for headlight clearance
IMG_1201.JPG

Drop that question and an intro about yourself and your bike in the clubhouse section of the forum.
It's considered bad form to ask questions like this on another member's build thread.
You'll get more traffic on your question in the clubhouse too.

No worries man, I'm sure someone here will be able to answer your question too. Good luck and welcome to the site.

Any progress? I like what I see so far and ordering parts overseas? Figured as much stuff that is state side that wouldn't be needed.

Back