1. Having trouble logging in? Try closing your browser and re-opening it. If that doesn't work, try a different browser or device. The site will be updated soon to resolve these browser issues.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

New Owner

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by GunSlinger60, Apr 7, 2016.

1. GunSlinger60

GunSlinger60 XS400 Member

Hello Just got my 76 xs360 titled and registered was planning on taking pics but it started raining!
    the bike needs alot of work, I have 99% of the parts the PO took the carbs apart and are missing many obsolete parts. I Found a set of xs400 carbs that are complete and am hoping i can make them work on the bike. If anyone has some info they could share I'd be grateful, I'll be doing a full restoration or as close that I can get. wil post pics as soon as the weather is nice!

2. GunSlinger60

image.jpg

$150.00 CL find has 15,000 miles on odometer, first thing get it running and go from there

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2016
  3. Wolfe_11B

Wolfe_11B XS400 Guru Top Contributor

The tank itself is worth more than you paid. Good find.

4. Travis

Travis Staff Member Staff Member

Welcome to the site! You have quite a project there. At least the price was right. Have fun!

5. drewpy

drewpy Excess twin Top Contributor

bargain, keep those tank graphics as I love the look

6. GunSlinger60

Attached Files:

BBS360 likes this.
  7. GunSlinger60

1977 XS360 3079mi. Just picked it up runs awesome! My little Cream Puff!

8. xschris

xschris XS400 Guru Top Contributor

Very nice. Are you going to restore it back to stock? Or leave it as it is.

9. GunSlinger60

I'll try to keep it as original as possible, I guess it was a good thing after all getting the first bike. Now I have a source for parts and can take my time restoring the bike, riding and enjoying it.

10. OleDoc

OleDoc FREEBIRDS MC Central NY

that xs is beautiful