Picture help

ivor

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Hi there, tried to post a picture in my intro, but the manage attachments button is missing, (under the message box) and if I click on the attachment paper clip above the message box, nothing happens. I did use reply and not quick reply. I want to upload one pic from my pc, any ideas ?

use a free hosting site like photobucket and copy the IMG tags in the text box. the HTML will sort out the rest

You probably have JavaScript turned off in your browser. Either turn it on to make the paper clip icon active, or click the 'Manage Attachments' link in the 'Additional Options' box below the editor. You may have hidden the contents of the additional options box so you'd have to expand the section.

See the attached image and let me know if you are still having problems.

Things work a little more smoothly on the website when you have JavaScript enabled.

Attachments

• manageattachments.jpg
    manageattachments.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 376
Hi, in the attach files box, the manage attachments button is absent, I could try to re-jig my settings, but I did as drewpy suggested, and linked to my photobucket account. Thanks for the help anyway guys..:thumbsup:

That's very weird. There is not even a link? Normally if you have JavaScript enabled, there is a button, if you have JavaScript disabled, there is a link like in the attachment I posted.

What internet browser are you using? Do you know the version and if JavaScript is enabled or disabled?

Weirder, the 'manage attachments' button has now appeared and I can post direct to the forum, perhaps talking about it fixed the problem! (sorry,technophobe here)

Back