random craigslist ads

nice one. i was told that the first thing to sell on ebay was a broken laser pen. the guy tried to sell it as a joke. when it sold the seller asked the buyer why would you buy a broken laser pen? the buyer said i collect them. :wtf:

Dude, check out the "Best of Craigslist" section on the site if you haven't yet!! Some of it is super-funny! I saw a police issue KZ900 sometime last year on my local C-List......it had something like 60,000 miles and looked like it had been hit by a train....didn't even run....well worth the $6,400 price tag.....YEAH RIGHT!!! Some people are f**king idiots!

You can capture the ad as a screen shot. There should be button on your keyboard that says 'print screen' (usually in the upper right corner). Hit that button and it will copy the current screen. Then open your favorite photo editing software and hit paste. If you don't have image editing software, you can even use PowerPoint. Paste the image onto a slide, crop it if you want, then right click the image and select Save as Picture. This attachment was done using the PowerPoint method.

Attachments

• craigslistgingerale.jpg
    craigslistgingerale.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 444
If you hit "alt" then "print screen", and paste it into whatever, you grab just the window that is selected, not the whole desktop. . . .yep that is a real ad on our local trader site too!

Attachments

• bunny.JPG
    bunny.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 399
Back