Sold my XS

Scorpio1963

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Well guys not much choice in making this decision.I had to sell her due to a pending divorces and bills to pay its now gone.I probally could have got more out of her than what I did.With no place work on her the bike was starting to get i/n rough shape from sitting in the shed.So thats it gone no more bike.I had a major stroke 3 months ago so no chance I`ll ever get another bike either.I had alot of this hit me pretty hard.Recovering from a stroke the wife decides to leave after 18 years together.She`s been my care taker for the last 8..It hurts Im feeling alot of internal pain.So maybe i`ll stop by once in a while but Im finished Good luck and blessing to the rest of you Xser`s

I am sorry for the pain and challenges that you are experiencing. Speaking for myself, now more than ever, it is important to take time to enjoy life. I have tried to numb my pain in the past but that only stretched it out along my road wherever I went. Be with yourself, feel whatever you need to feel. It will pass, it always does if you don't resist it. Good luck and blessing to you.

Sorry to hear about the troubles. @motoTrooper has said it well. Do what you need for you, take care and do things for you.
I've learned alot from your posts and contributions to this forum.
Best of Luck.

Back