some modded xs400's

IMG_7025.jpg

Love it! Makes me wish I painted my wheels black...

Thought I'd add mine to the modified XS400's. Originally a 1981 4G5 that wasn't running, which I bought for £200. 300 man hours later, this is the result. Oh and it has 23" Honda XL250s rims front and back with 3 inch wide tyres! Makes for fun riding! :D

Attachments

• Tracker.jpg
    Tracker.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 383
Thought I'd add mine to the modified XS400's. Originally a 1981 4G5 that wasn't running, which I bought for £200. 300 man hours later, this is the result. Oh and it has 23" Honda XL250s rims front and back with 3 inch wide tyres! Makes for fun riding! :D

any more pictures?

close ups?

looks schweet :thumbsup:

Why did they waste money on rear shocks? It can't have any rear suspension travel the way it is setup. The front forks probably don't have any travel left either. Where is the rear light? Upper engine mount? Must be a show only bike. Not that it could be ridden far with no padding on the seat, or safely with those ridiculous tires.

Reminds me of the guy who "rode" his HD chopper to a show and shine, won an award for best street custom. He was later followed when he rode it a block away to where his truck and trailer were parked. The bike sure looked pretty parked, but it was too pretty to be a street bike. He wasn't allowed into the next show due to the misrepresentation.

Back