some modded xs400's

full

Any idea where to get mufflers like this or something similar? I have a freind looking for a pair. thanks a ton!

New to the site, just got my 400 special, looking to do a conversion, having trouble finding sites for parts and info, maybe its all here, can someone provide some feedback.

Love this bike looks great, where do i find info on parts that will work with my bike?

Thanks,
Stevo

Gs500 blinkers and some decals on the tank; I will probably shorten the rear blinkers or find another set. I lead a lot of group rides and previously had many complaints about visibility when using tiny aftermarket types. Hand signals are part of my routine anyway, but I like the safety aspect with regard to cars knowing my intentions.

Attachments

• DSCN0080.jpg
    DSCN0080.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 614
  • DSCN0081.jpg
    DSCN0081.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 506
  • DSCN0083.jpg
    DSCN0083.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 524
Anyone know what fitment is like with the smaller two-stroke Yamaha tanks? Specifically the DT series - maybe a DT400 tank? Starting to like the look of the smaller tanks.

yup, the lines on those tanks are one of the sexiest
Here's a dt 250 tank mocked up on my tracker. I will have to remove the two backbones on the frame in order to lower the tank a bit and make it flow better without compromising its fuel holding capacity. Next winter project:D
038-2.jpg

yup, the lines on those tanks are one of the sexiest
Here's a dt 250 tank mocked up on my tracker. I will have to remove the two backbones on the frame in order to lower the tank a bit and make it flow better without compromising its fuel holding capacity. Next winter project:D
looking good Mr Winks

keeping the orange on the tank?

Back