where does your feet go?

that (whilst on its side stand) looks flippin AWESOME, and is an incredible feat of engineering. Sometimes engineers (I am an engineer btw) should leave the design of bikes to the professionals tho, that looks awful to ride.

Strange choice of road surface to show the bike on vid tho, can't of been nice riding on that with a chop?

I really do think that it is beautiful to look at tho! :)

:)
I really do think that it is beautiful to look at tho! :)
A few weeks ago, I saw a "small" Boss Hoss at the coffee shop.

Amazing to look at, :wtf: amusing to watch the rider balance it while taking it off the kick stand, :laugh: and fun to hear it start up and take off, :yikes:
If you like the sound of cigar boats with above water exhaust. :thumbsdown:
I was glad to finish my coffee and slink off home on my tiny little xs400. :bike:

You made me look twice but it looks like its just a big a$$ belt drive for the waterpump and alternator. I thinks that's just the rad no intercooler.
:shrug:

Attachments

• boss-hoss-v8-03.jpg
    boss-hoss-v8-03.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 282
Hey now the chicks pretty good lookin but i highly doubt shes holding up that wide as hog of bike:laugh:What kind of trans missions are used on V8 bikes?

Hey now the chicks pretty good lookin but i highly doubt shes holding up that wide as hog of bike:laugh:What kind of trans missions are used on V8 bikes?
3 speed semi automatics. Crazy example of the adage "just because you can do something doesn't mean you should".

Back