where to get carb boots?

I got mine from the site that skillz posted (ebay), 32 bucks at the door and they fit perfect..

fast shipping as well.

eBayISAPI.dll

something like this?

like Vlad (The Impaler) said, a machine shop could probably fab something up if given the materials and something to go off of, like the stock boots. i know a machinist who machines stuff for his Kaw Triple club. i might propose the idea next time i see him. ill keep you posted. :)

like Vlad (The Impaler) said, a machine shop could probably fab something up if given the materials and something to go off of, like the stock boots. i know a machinist who machines stuff for his Kaw Triple club. i might propose the idea next time i see him. ill keep you posted. :)
Yeah, I may be interested in a set. I have been thinking of fabbing a steel 2 into 1 intake manifold, and converting to a single carb. That should get rid of the rubber boots, as I can just use a flange on the steel manifold to bolt directly to the head with a gasket in between. Running one carb should get rid of the sync problems, tuning problems, and since I'm trying to use alot newer carb, parts should be easier to come by.

kinda like this hardtail?
check pic number 11
http://albany.craigslist.org/mcy/2123172647.html
Exactly like that! It's pretty funny that you posted a KZ for an example....I have a KZ440, and originally got the idea from KZ400.com while scouring their site for info. I actually just picked up a 72 KZ400 that is patiently waiting to go into surgery after my XS is finished (Whenever that may be!).

Back