where to get carb boots?

that bike is for sale locally ....only reason I knew of it.
I like the bike. The only complaint I have about it is the rear tail....It seems that for a price of $4000, the tail would have been executed a little cleaner. The button head screws just don't seem like $4000 craftsmanship to me, but who am I to say? Other than that, I think they built one bad-ass KZ.

yep...basically my thought as well...that and the foot controls
I been trying to tell my buddy that if you build a bike that 'anyone' else can duplicate...you aint gonna sell much.He wants to build a few and try to sell them since he's legally blind and cant ride anymore.But he wants to cut corners in the build and I disagree.
When you drop the bars and slide the seating position back...you need to relocate the foot controls...otherwise it looks cool but is pretty much functionless....therefore the need to relocate with some rearsets.If you want to pawn it off as 'custom' it has to be more than a few bolt-ons and a paint job..with a big price tag.
IMO..it should be something the average guy cant do himself and yet be reliable and quality built....he thinks it should be 'grass roots' and sold to a grass roots buyer...but the grass roots buyer typically builds his own.
but this kinda thread jacking on my part ...so back to topic...sorry!

i got a set of nos on ebay a few months ago and paid 25$ shipped! got to love it.

Last edited:
Back