XS400.com shirts - VOTE for the design you want

Which design do you want for the XS400.com shirts?

• Design 1

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Design 2

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Design 3

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Design 4

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Design 5

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Design 6

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks HoughMade for sending me the carb picture. :thumbsup:

Hi Travis, being to dope I am do not have a high res of design 3 as I re-sized the original when I put it on Chucks tee-shirt. :doh:

I have a high res of design 1 and the trucker cap if that helps. The font I used is Marcelle. The other fonts are just standard stuff and the background I put together and then weathered/textured.

I can recreate a high res of the design if you want. Let me know your file requirements and it will take me a couple of days.

Cheers.

Pork Chop, If you could recreate 3 that would be great! Any file type will probably work. I'm not sure if you used Photoshop, Illustrator, or something else, but if you keep the layers and send it as .psd or .ai that would be best. Or just send it in the default for the software you used. I'm sure whatever you have will work. Send everything to admin@xs400.com Thanks! :thumbsup:

I've been really busy with the shirts from the XS650 site. I don't think I ever got the artwork from Pork Chop (I could be wrong about that), but I'll see what the guys at the printing place can come up with. I'll get on it.

Yes. I've been working with a different screen printer than the one I used for the XS650.com shirts because I didn't like how they handled a few things. I was slow to get things going with the new printer and finally got them going on it a few weeks ago. I've agreed to pay them to recreate the artwork because I need it to be higher quality and now I haven't heard from them for a while. I'm not sure if it's the holidays or what. So now I'm hesitant to go back to the old company or a new one since I've already agreed to pay for the artwork from the new company. If they don't come around soon, I'll have to see what they've done, how much it'll cost to back out, and go with the other company or a new one. I think the artwork is the hold up. I know the guy can create nice stuff so I'm kind of waiting for him to come through. I'll send them another message and see what's up and keep you guys posted.

Thank you for all your hard work travis:thumbsup: You get the can-do award for doing all you have done for this site.

yeah man good luck and thanks for continuing to help and develop this site. i thought this idea just fell by the wayside, its good to know your still contributing in ways were unaware of lol

The guy I had doing this isn't going to work out. I'm going to use the same company that did the shirts for XS650.com. They aren't perfect either, but at least I know they can deliver a good product on time. I'll post an update when I have mock-ups from them. Hopefully we can get the pre-sale started in Jan and deliver the shirts in Feb.

I can't find where to vote but I think 5&6 are the best maybe 5 on the front and 6 on the back with a black shirt .:thumbsup:

The suspense is killing me! When they are for sale I'm gonna buy 7 for each day of the week, lol. Ok maybe just one...

Alright! Here's the mock-ups.. finally! There are two designs:

Design A: The image below will go on the back. The front will have the site logo on the left breast. The printer says the carbs will be even more refined in the actual print.
xs400_carb_back.jpg

Design B front:
xs400_design1_front.jpg

Design B back:
xs400_design3_back.jpg

Design A will be on darker colored shirts only, and Design B will be on dark and light shirts.

What do you guys think? My only concern with design B is how many colors are on the shirt making them cost more. Design A has 2 colors and an underbase. Design B has 8 colors. On the back of Design B, I thought about having them make the background a darker red and getting rid of the brown. That would save one color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back