xs400.com stickers/decals

vfost

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Just wondering if it has come up at all before about mabye making up some xs400 stickers or decals. I am on another car forum and they do this as sortof a little money maker to support the site. I think it could be a good chance to support some of out members as i think i see in the shops section that someone could make them. Mabye we could charge however much the shop would charge plus a couple bucks more as a donation towards the site?

I'm planning on getting some made for XS650.com soon. I could do XS400.com at the same time. What do you think for the design? Just the main logo for the site?

Also, what member in the shop section? TheMainMuel?

I didnt really have too much in mind i was just throwing the idea out there but ya i think the main logo for the site would look just fine. TheMainMuel is the one that i saw that i thought might be able to do it yes.

I am down for an XS400.com vinyl. I agree Travis, start with the simple red and white logo since you already have it on file. Then if it moves maybe a graphic artist on the forum will design another. But if you are looking for brand recognition and hits to the forum clean and simple are the best bet in my opinion.

I am down for an XS400.com vinyl. I agree Travis, start with the simple red and white logo since you already have it on file. Then if it moves maybe a graphic artist on the forum will design another. But if you are looking for brand recognition and hits to the forum clean and simple are the best bet in my opinion.

This is exactly what i was thinking keep it very simple to start with. Also sometime simple seems to sell the best, whereas if we were to get something to extravagant it may not appeal to everyone. Should we get a list going of people who want them and how many? just to get some idea of how many to have made or do you want to wait on that?

I have a local guy lined up to do the ones for xs650.com, and I contacted TheMainMuel here to see what he can do. I'm not worried about seeing how many people want up front. I could just order a bunch of them and have extras for when people donate later. You get better prices when you order hundreds at a time anyway. vfost, I don't mean to take this over if this is something you were willing to take the time to do.

I have a local guy lined up to do the ones for xs650.com, and I contacted TheMainMuel here to see what he can do. I'm not worried about seeing how many people want up front. I could just order a bunch of them and have extras for when people donate later. You get better prices when you order hundreds at a time anyway. vfost, I don't mean to take this over if this is something you were willing to take the time to do.

Thats up to you, I will go ahead and do it if you want or you can do it whichever you would rather just let me know.

Whatever you decide to do Travis, I will take two; one for my car and one for the roll a way.
I can't believe you pirated this from VFOST and the millions he was going to pull in from this idea!!! HAHAHA

Whatever you decide to do Travis, I will take two; one for my car and one for the roll a way.
I can't believe you pirated this from VFOST and the millions he was going to pull in from this idea!!! HAHAHA

HAHAHA he's so mean isnt he? haha no i dont care if he wants to do it thats fine with me less work that way haha and by no means is anyone going to get rich off of a few stickers lol just thought mabye charge enough to cover the stickers and whatever few bucks are left over would go towards supporting this great site

:laugh: Well if you were going to send the profits to me anyway, I might as well let you do the work! :D

Just kidding! I figure if I'm going to make them for XS650.com, I might as well get some made up for XS400.com too.

:laugh: Well if you were going to send the profits to me anyway, I might as well let you do the work! :D

Just kidding! I figure if I'm going to make them for XS650.com, I might as well get some made up for XS400.com too.

That's funny!!!

We need to hear from others...does "The Lounge" get a lot of traffic?

great idea, i love the simple site logo, still i think you should make two designs, i would be willing to put up 30 $ up front to help with production costs. ill look for other designs for a second logo

Posted via Mobile

How about changing the dot "." to the tuning fork of Yamaha emblem? People might get it then. Just throwing it out there, we should all give ideas, I am sure there is someone with a good idea.
Darkside - way to be a player, very cool.

ill take a ton of them. lol im totally down for stickers. gotta have em. and i would love to do something to support the site and maybe get some free giveaways goin for a contest or something.

Not to be a downer here but i think travis was thinking (and i agree with him) that mabye just starting out with something simple would be the best and easiest idea but either way whatever is decided on i am deff in for a few!

check out the rising sun patches on lowbrow, loose the "1" shape replace with a simple rectangular field and throw in xs400, what do e think?

Posted via Mobile

darkside, I have always liked the Rising Sun.
How about replacing the one or rectangle with an Isosceles Triangle with the rising sun coming out of the top and xs.400.com along the bottom? It may be more though to get stickers in a shape rather than a rectangle.

I like circle stickers buy the focal point of your sticker idea is the Rising Sun which is already a circle. I sous think the two circles would be competing. But that is just me.

Back