XS400.com T-shirts - Extras for sale

Travis

Forum Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Want to show your love for the XS400 and this site with a t-shirt? In 2013 xs400.com members collaborated and designed shirts for the site. There are two different designs. Many extra shirts were ordered (to meet price breaks) and I just came across the box of extra shirts. I'm offering them up for sale for $15. First come first serve. When they're sold out that's it. Sizes M, L, and XL only. Add a shirt to your cart, then click checkout, and it will tell you if your size is out of stock.

The shirts are silk screen printed on Gildan Ultra Cotton shirts.

Go to the Store page to order.

Design A

Design B

Order Here!

Those look good but no big boys sizes........I may squeeze into a XL but don't want to tempt it........

Yeah sorry guys for not having bigger sizes. These are just the extras from the run of shirts we had made before. For most of the colors and designs, I only have a few shirts for each.

Yeah sorry guys for not having bigger sizes. These are just the extras from the run of shirts we had made before. For most of the colors and designs, I only have a few shirts for each.
No worries, I wouldn't want to ruin it while working on the bike anyway....to date I have vanquished about 5 of my tees to the work only pile! Thank goodness Wallymart sells them cheap!

Back