XS400.com t-shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look of the vintage oil can design but the carb one made me laugh out loud. I'm not a huge fan of the XS400.com block logo though. Oh it has to be "Telling owners....."

Hey everyone. New to the forum, first post actually. Came across this post and I like to draw from time to time so I thought I'd throw something together and see what everyone thought.

Not sure if the shirt idea is still alive but here's something i thought would be neat. Just a rough idea, color and all that good stuff can come later.

Let me know what you think :)

Attachments

• xs400.png
    xs400.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 371
looks good, if you could get the 2nd 0 in 400 as a front wheel, the round middle could be a headlamp and maybe work something for the handlebars?

should be a DOt com somewhere too!

I like the headlight idea, also thinking about replacing the hammer with a shock. I'm hesatant to mess with the font/style of the text, I want to match the look of the site heading so if you see one you instantly recognize that they are from the same place.

That actually looks pretty cool.:thumbsup:

So it's settled. Roundel on left breast and carbs on the back. I take an extra large... when do they ship.:bike:

Thanks :) still playing around with it. Working on a version of color now. Even if its never used, its still fun.

Last edited:
Annnnnnd two more.

Attachments

• xs400 red.png
    xs400 red.png
    227.4 KB · Views: 368
  • xs400 red-black.png
    xs400 red-black.png
    224 KB · Views: 401
Thanks a lot. I think it turned out pretty well too. And colors can all be changed depending on need so it can be tweaked to match shirt color.

Well there it is if/when its needed.

I still think we need to vote on a design. The saying for the carb image hasn't been settled yet either.

Nice job fellas. I like the makeshift Yamaha logo and the carb shot. Can we use both? How bout the logo for the sleeve, and carb for the front? If the saying wasn't geared towards the experts, it might appeal more towards ppl who get help from the site rather than give it. Something like "I can eat cereal out of these bowls":twocents:

then again... most ppl interested in the shirt are probably giving advice.

Im sure whatever is decided on, I'll want one. keep it up:thumbsup:

Just ordered my xs400.com bumper sticker! .. wish i could order a shirt or 2 as well... how about one with skulls and such for us heavy metal fans?:thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back