For Sale - 1980 XS400

bighitter28

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I have a 1980 XS400 up for sale. I have purchased a bigger bike for my wife and myself so this one is for sale. 15,600 original miles. It has a fresh PA State inspection just 3 weeks ago good through 5/2013. New battery, plugs and fresh oil and filter change just 200 miles ago with 20w50 amsoil synthetic. I also cleaned the entire carb system when I did the oil change. The only thing it may need is air filters at some point. Runs good but of course like all of them prefers to be warm. Only issue I know of is a small dent in the tank where a previous owner dropped something on it. You can see it in the pictures. I am listing it for best reasonable offer. I am interested in cash only, I do NOT want any trades. No guns, no electronics, etc. Feel free to ask questions. If you prefer to talk on the phone email me at bighitter28@hotmail.com. Thanks for looking.

DSCF6351.jpg

DSCF6352.jpg

DSCF6353.jpg

DSCF6355.jpg

Wow, I live in Reinholds as well! I just bought my xs400 right up the street from me. I wish I couldve afforded yours, looks in great shape! Good luck selling if not sold already!

Back