For Sale - 1981 partially disassembled xs400 & xs650 parts - $50 for all in Odenton, Maryland

Sillywhitekid

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
I have a 1981 xs400 that is partially disassembled, bought a few years ago as it was. I then stored it in the shed and haven't touched it. Moving in a few weeks so need to get this gone. It is missing a few parts, it's been a while since I went through the box. It does roll, and rolls well. Also have my takeoff parts from my xs650, those I would like to go as well.

The xs400 has title, unfortunately it isn't clean, the guy I bought it from signed it already as the buyer. So, that's kind of a bummer, it can be worked around I believe, but probably the easiest thing is just to have it for parts or practicing dismantling.

$50 for everything (it's what I paid for the xs400 by itself). will not ship or part out. Bring a truck and $50 and I will even help you load. Bike located in Odenton, Maryland.

PM with your email/phone # if you want a picture emailed/texted. It's not the prettiest thing, but it is there and not a whole lot of rust.

Last edited:
Back