XS650 engine swap

A lot of people say they will do it but no one has. I think once they see that it wont fit they change there minds. Also it is too heavy and makes a lot more vibes/power than a xs400 frame could take.

Hey Chris, Thanks for the info. I just noticed you are from Ny. Are there any big xs400 meets/rides in the area? I'm from PA but I go to the Adirondacks and finger lakes every now and then.

A lot of people say they will do it but no one has. I think once they see that it wont fit they change there minds. Also it is too heavy and makes a lot more vibes/power than a xs400 frame could take.

:laugh: xs400 rides, no. There are a few xs400's around where I live but mostly riden by retired guys that put 100 miles a year on them. The only organized rides I see are for harley's and such :( Most people I know won't be seen riding with an xs400 near them:shrug:

Haha......that sounds exactly like the scene around here. When I take my cafe bike out for a ride around here, people are like....."what is that thing?" or " Ive never seen a bike like that before." Its all Harley's and sport bikes around here. I tried to get a fall cafe/tracker ride organized last year but it kinda fizzled out. :( Its a shame......

:laugh: xs400 rides, no. There are a few xs400's around where I live but mostly riden by retired guys that put 100 miles a year on them. The only organized rides I see are for harley's and such :( Most people I know won't be seen riding with an xs400 near them:shrug:

I found this pic but it is a total custom frame and bike:shrug:

Attachments

• noid-tim1.JPG
    noid-tim1.JPG
    219.9 KB · Views: 603
And this one, total custom frame also.

Attachments

• xs650-noid-xs24_crop-587x334.jpg
    xs650-noid-xs24_crop-587x334.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 640
Haha......that sounds exactly like the scene around here. When I take my cafe bike out for a ride around here, people are like....."what is that thing?" or " Ive never seen a bike like that before." Its all Harley's and sport bikes around here. I tried to get a fall cafe/tracker ride organized last year but it kinda fizzled out. :( Its a shame......

Ditto This a harley town 80% Id say with few classic jap bikes around.Oh and alot of little motorised scooters and bikes pulling carts behind them.

Back