1980 Work In Progress

Reaper

Reaper Ramone
Reaction score
Been ordering parts and trying to make time to get some stuff done. So far I've eliminated the rear shocks, stripped off the side covers, air boxes, and battery tray. Started redoing and relocating the electrical system. Made some brake light brackets. Chopped off the rear frame section. Removed the electric start motor, solenoid, and wiring. I'm really enjoying this bike, easy as hell to work on, and with a little brainstorming and some fabricating you can definitely make it totally original. Now I'm contemplating trying to fab a coffin style tank and need to find a headlight and turn signal for the bike. So much stuff out there to choose from.

Attachments

• 1-1-12 Right Side Rear.jpg
    1-1-12 Right Side Rear.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 1-1-12 Left Side Rear 2.jpg
    1-1-12 Left Side Rear 2.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 1-1-12 Left Side Motor 2.jpg
    1-1-12 Left Side Motor 2.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 1-1-12 Air Filter.jpg
    1-1-12 Air Filter.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 1-1-12 Front.jpg
    1-1-12 Front.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 135
  • 1-1-12 Rear.jpg
    1-1-12 Rear.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 120
Very cool look to it! I really like the handlebars.

Edit: Just read your handlebar build thread. That's friggen awesome!

Last edited:
Cool, thanks Drewpy. That bike looked pretty nice when finished. I just scored a nice Sportster tank on flea bay that I'm going to temporarily use till I get the coffin done. I'm gonna take alot of pics of mine while it's in progress. I'm doin the flat coffin style (real old school) rather then the prisim style. I saw a few on Chop Cult that were old and sorry and way too much money.

Back