Wanted - '79 XS400 tank

ryanpawns

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a tank laying around? Haha. I painted my tank over the weekend, outside my workshop. I went inside for maybe 30m and someone ran off with it. :banghead:

Like this?

DSC00925.jpg

XS400%2039.jpg

That looks about right. I just looked through your build, it's looking awesome dude. You still have the original tank?

We've had amazing riding weather here in New England the past few days that I haven't been able to partake in because of the bastard that walked off with my tank!

Like this?

DSC00925.jpg

XS400%2039.jpg
That looks about right. I just looked through your build, it's looking awesome dude. You still have the original tank?

We've had amazing riding weather here in New England the past few days that I haven't been able to partake in because of the bastard that walked off with my tank!

That's BS that someone did that to you. I had some a-holes pull up and grab my trailer out of my driveway a few years back, got away with over 30k worth of jetskis, and probably just chopped it all up and took the aluminum to the scrap yard, threw away the rest.

That's BS that someone did that to you. I had some a-holes pull up and grab my trailer out of my driveway a few years back, got away with over 30k worth of jetskis, and probably just chopped it all up and took the aluminum to the scrap yard, threw away the rest.
Yours is far worse dude! That's awful. At least all I lost was the tank!

Thanks. That tank came with the bike. I have another tank for it. This one will go.

The weather here has been great too. Fortunately I have a 2015 BMW R1200GS as a daily rider bike.

Back