Make Offer - 82 & 83 xs400 maxim parts

la-river-rat

XS400 Member
Reaction score
I am done. Been trying to restore bike and it fell off lift into a van which I now have to fix.
I have a complete bike except for plastic covers and a mostly fame. Guys I am the woman who joined a couple of months ago, so I don't know the name of a lot of the parts, you would have to send me a picture. I also don't know fair prices, will just have to trust you with offers. I also have two rebel bikes for parts. I am only keeping a 175 r7. please contact me if you think I may have your part.

Anyone know where I could get complete side panels and tank badges for my 83 maxim 400? :confused:

Posted via Mobile

la-river-rat can i purchase the front brake assembly from you? eberything from the sick, the capiler and then hand control on your handle bars?

I am looking for the carburetor intake boots. (From carbs to engine) And possibly the oil filter cover and mounting bolt. Can you send pictures of these items if they are available? I would need them shipped to 48906. You can PM me with details if that would make it easier for you!

Thanks,
Tara

Back