For Sale - cb400 "sneaky snake" bobber

motorlou

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys, not sure if this is correct selling a non yammy on here but i thought i'd throw it out anyhow. if not please feel free to delete this post, thanks.

this is my most recent project completed. it is a 1978 honda cb400 called "sneaky snake". i basically made it from the frame up. it features 21" wheels up front and back with new tires, headlight, tail light, hand grips, foot grips, seat, ect ect ect. the front brake is drum and the rear is a nissin caliper mated to a harley master cylinder and disk. the handlebars, sissy bar, forward controls, exhaust pipes and as well as many misc. parts are powder coated black. the bike runs excellent and does comfortable freeway speeds at 70mph easy. i have this listed on craigslist for $4000 OBO. i don't like seeing this bike just sitting around so someone please feel free to make me a decent offer, this badboy needs to be ridden! i have a clean and clear california title in my name and is currently registered through april 2012. i am located in riverside Ca. 92505. thanks in advance, Lou Lou0973@sbcglobal.net

photobucket link:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v307/motolou/cb400 x2/

DSCF4484.jpg

DSCF4485.jpg

DSCF4490.jpg

DSCF4495.jpg

DSCF4498.jpg

DSCF4500.jpg

thanks guys! i think the market is alittle slow right now, haven't gotten any bites on this bike yet. i hate seeing bikes sit around when they should be ridden (i ride it around town once or so a week....so fun!). hopefully closer to summer time someone will take an interest in it and make an offer.

hey guys just wanted to update this. i sold the bike tonight to a fellow local to me for $3400. alittle less than what i would have liked to see it go for but hey, cash is king!!!

This Cb is amazing , just one question how you do to make the rear wheels in 21 " and the brake disc is coming from what bike?.

Thanks.

This Cb is amazing , just one question how you do to make the rear wheels in 21 " and the brake disc is coming from what bike?.

Thanks.

hey lucho, the rear wheel is a 21" Harley wheel. I buy a blank sprocket with the amount of teeth I want and then I drill the harley bolt pattern to mount it to the wheel. the disk is just a Harley bolt on disk.

hey lucho, the rear wheel is a 21" Harley wheel. I buy a blank sprocket with the amount of teeth I want and then I drill the harley bolt pattern to mount it to the wheel. the disk is just a Harley bolt on disk.

Really tanks Motorlou , I see on chopcult that the front wheel is a 250 xr wheel and for the front fork it's what origine ?

Thanks.

no sweat buddy. on that bike if i remember right the front end was off of a cb350. can't remember for sure, it's been a couple years

Thanks a lot motorlou , i sending you MP for the frame .

do you remember the measurements of the frame , have you keep a drawing of the frame when you create with all dimensions ? .

Back