Wanted - Center stand for 1978 XS400 (mines a "2E")

Looking for a center stand for a 78 XS400.... anybody have one to spare?

A spare?
My 2E had it removed as well. Just shop ebay. SpeedandSportinc.com has them for $87.35 and don't know what they add for shipping on that. I lucked out shopping eBay and paid total of 33.44 with shipping (shipping charge was 13.44). Came with hardware (bolts and spring) and just needed cleaning up like new.

Here is one 'newly listed' for $45. Has the bolts and spring :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CENTER-STAN...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item1c22434bec

With your 2E main thing to look at if you want to get OEM original anal, like me, is notice the CURVED welded brace piece just next to the foot lever.

I have this stand in better condition than the one on ebay with bolts and spring. I will do $40.00 shipped, save you $5.00!
If you want images send me an email jnich63@yahoo.com
US ONLY please!

dont know about this 2e thing but it looks like the one in the link less the curved part at the lower part of the 'H', it has the one at the foot/kick portion.

Last edited:
Just make sure it has one of these on it. Makes it hard to put it up if it does not.

Last edited:
This is an old post, but looks like someone just parted out a 77 for ebay, which makes me both sad and a little happy :confused: Anyone else looking for the part it's only $25

Back