fav movies/dvds

xs400neophite

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
My latest purchase is "Sucker Punch"
I like the soundtrack and all the eye candy.
Dude..... hot chicks shooting a lewis gun at a Nazi blip from a WWI allied trench- set to dubstep....come on, are you kiddin??!!

Check the guns, the girls, the action scenes....enjoy.Part two has some B.A. action. Check the close combat personal defense weapons. That shit is Boss.
Lewis gun is in part three at the end.

Yup, I wouldn't say it's an absolute favorite, but I really like suckerpunch and own it too.

My favorites...

zoolander2main_300x300.jpg

And

top-gun.jpg

zoolander and topgun..... great movies.
I like all the great Tom hanks movies...Saving private Ryan, Forest Gump, The Green Mile, Outcast,ect. The opening action scene of Saving Private Ryan is spectacular.
A movie I need to watch again bcs its been a while is Fight club. Great effing movie.

I liked kickass,

I'm also a big sci-fi fan and love Gozilla movies (not the American version)

just watched woman in Black and really made me jump (but not scary) and also downloaded this just for laughs;

Kickass was good.As a kid, Godzilla was my favorite, also Giant Robot and Gamera.Baby godzilla with the little smoke rings was cool. Was a few Japanese movies I liked as a kid.

No but its on my radar now.
@ pork chop did you care for "grindhouse"?
I liked Kurt in "best of times " and "Over Board", "backdraft" and many others. "Escape from new York " is classic. I need to watch "Big trouble.." again to refresh my memory.
Oh and "Tombstone" was great......movie quotes -" You called down the thunder well now you got it.." or Val Kilmer's "Im your huckleberry.." Great stuff

First off: I loved Suckerpunch (as did my romantic interest at the time). That's probably the only movie I actually wanted to see more than once in theaters, and I saw it four (!) times. Other than that, my top five are:
MV5BMTU5NTA0OTIxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI4MTc4Mw@@._V1._SX640_SY333_.jpg

MV5BMTA3MDk4ODkyNDFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDcyMDMzMzM@._V1._SX640_SY267_.jpg

MV5BMTgyNTcxODgwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODYwMzUxMg@@._V1._SX640_SY426_.jpg

MV5BMjAwNDI3MDg4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDEzMTg4NA@@._V1._SX640_SY424_.jpg

MV5BMTI3Nzc5Njc1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDc2MTY2._V1._SX421_SY280_.jpg

High fives to anyone who knows these!

Here are 2 gems starring Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Hell Comes to Frog Town

&

They Live
(quote of the century - I came here to chew bubblegum & kick ass... And i'm all outta bubblegum.)
I think the fight scene at the end holds the record for the most knees to the groin.

The final shootout in Hard Boiled by John Woo is epic! I saw this movie because the poster said it was "probably the most gun crazy movie you will ever see". A must watch for all fans of Hong Kong shoot 'em ups.

Posted via Mobile

Yeah "They Live" was good. Wish I had a pair of those glasses bcs Im positve some people I know are aliens! Havnt seen "Hardboiled".
Another good movie that is good but heavy was "Once were Warriors".
Or "Whale Rider" was good and not as heavy.

@ psuedo: Fightclub, is in there for sure. That effing movie rocks the world.

Back