Wanted - Kicker Broke

khales

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys my kicker broke this morning so I'm in need of a new one. The entire assembly would be nice if anyone has an extra one laying around.

You should post this in the classified, will probably have better results and that's really where this post belongs. Put it as a Wanted to Buy and you should get numerous results. jmo

I doubt the shaft has gone its like an inch thick, I suspect its the dreaded alloy bearing in the casing!

need to take off the clutch cover to check like Vol said

I'll take a pic of it in the morning so you can see what I've done to it. It was weird. I went to kick it and as the kicker went down it snapped off at the mounting point.

Alright the part I'm looking for is the Kick Crank. It is part number 11 in the oem diagram for the kick starter on Bikebandit.com. Volcom if you have this piece and don't need it I could def use it. The part new is 48 bucks and I'd rather not have to buy a new one.

Yeah no kidding. I found a bike graveyard on the other side of Atlanta that's only about an hour away from me that supposedly has a bunch of them laying around. Hopefully I'll have some time tomorrow to ride out there and look around for one.

get one of the cool ones. like harleys and trumps. where the foot part of it swivels, instead of the whole lever. i have one on my AT2 125, the spline size might be diff, but im sure you could fine one in the tooth pattern you need if you wanted it. this way if it snaps on you again in the same place, it can be wleded. lol

Back