Paint work

skillzman1

XS400 Junkie
Reaction score
Hey all,
I have a small body shop in my garage...and am capable of custom paint and body work.
If anybody wants some work done...paint...tank/panel repairs...knee dents in tanks for cafe bikes,etc,.. shoot me a message and we can talk about your project and plans!

Heres a few pics of recent work for reference.

before
new009.jpg

after
11242010002.jpg

before
t006.jpg

after
stevestank008.jpg

stevestank001.jpg

XS400 Tank w/ knee dents
xs400010.jpg

xs400006.jpg

It may help to post where you're located, unless I just missed it somewhere. Your work looks great. I went to Lincoln Tech for auto collision, and do a little work on the side still, and I say it looks great in the pics!! Good job.

i love the XS400 tank with knee dents!! Would you be interested in doing me up a tank and sending it to Australia??? its so hard to find people here that do this type of work

Will you ship that tank to Dallas Texas? If so how much. I would love to have it in a Cardinal Red. I have a 1980 Yamaha XS400SG. I would also like to see how much you would charge to paint the side covers 2EA for me

Thanks

just sold the tank to another member...will have to see if I can pick up another cheap one to do over...as far as paint goes...it would have to be a late fall/winter project right now..I'm way busy with my regular job and side work I already committed to.

if i send you my tank, can you do the knee dent and smoothing ? for a fee
i am not comfy with my skills to do it my self :)

I am in kingston ontario canada

HOw about a how to on cleaning, filling, preping and painting. Im about to start my tank, 1st time, already having fun with a stud puller!

Back