For Sale - polished stainles steel cafe/ flat track seat base f/s

Ken Hosford

XS400 Member
Reaction score
16 ga 304 stainless steel seat base styled after bates seats ov the 60/70s $150 + shipping

Attachments

• stainless top back.jpg
    stainless top back.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 450
  • stainless top with writing32.5x5oa8.5 20.75 6.5.jpg
    stainless top with writing32.5x5oa8.5 20.75 6.5.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 446
You want to take what works out to be $12 an hour down to $8 and that is not looking at anything for materials or consumables supply's like grinding wheels, welding rods, gasses. electricity thanks Actually I need to stop doing the at the price I am . the stainless is a real work out to form .

You want to take what works out to be $12 an hour down to $8 and that is not looking at anything for materials or consumables supply's like grinding wheels, welding rods, gasses. electricity thanks Actually I need to stop doing the at the price I am . the stainless is a real work out to form .

so that's a no then :D

I would definitely be interested in one made of steel for around that price, what is the lightest gauge you could do?

Also, to be honest I really only need the "hump," not so much the "seat" area. Would you be willing to just sell the steel "hump"?

How thin do you wish to go I may be able to go thinner than you want to weld Sure yes I would sell just the hump how wide how tall how long how thin would you like Ken

How thin do you wish to go I may be able to go thinner than you want to weld Sure yes I would sell just the hump how wide how tall how long how thin would you like Ken

can ya do that to my wife Ken?

tall and thinner and 2 large humps will do nice :D

Back