poor cousin

xs250

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Hey, hows it going out there. Glad to have come across this site - I recently pick up a xs 250 and thought you wouldn't mind too much if your poor cousin dropped in to say hello ;-)

Failte xs250

enjoy the site, the only differences in the 250 are valves, carbration and bore/pistons

Thanks for the welcome - I'm certainly enjoying the xs. Picked it for a fair enough price - it needs a good service and a bit of tlc - but as you can see they are starting to gain big money - classic status and all that - ahttp://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/1939571

Thanks for the welcome - I'm certainly enjoying the xs. Picked it for a fair enough price - it needs a good service and a bit of tlc - but as you can see they are starting to gain big money - classic status and all that - ahttp://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/motorbikes/1939571

is that your bike? that is some price! :eek:

No no no - nothing so shiny for me. Its big enough money, but it does looks almost minty fresh.

IMAG0148.jpg

Mines more of a "rustic" look...

Posts with in the lounge do not add to your post count. In the words of the moderator

Post Count Turned Off in The Lounge

Not that most of you care about your post count, but it has been turned off for posts made in The Lounge. Posts made to threads that get moved to The Lounge will also not increase your post count. The main focus of this site is the Yamaha XS650 and other motorcycle related discussion so off-topic posts do not "count".

wtf??? lol I dont want to stand back and see the siloett of a naked chick taking a dump on my nice custom bike lol

i would think they would make a petcock-nipple?? is some consistancy too hard to ask for ... haha

wtf??? lol I dont want to stand back and see the siloett of a naked chick taking a dump on my nice custom bike lol

i would think they would make a petcock-nipple?? is some consistancy too hard to ask for ... haha

they should be headlamp switches, give 'em a tweek to turn them on.....yea baby!

Back