Thankyou

Scorpio1963

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I just waanted to say thanks to those who have helped me out recently.I dont take enough time doing this and those who have help know who you are.So while I have said thanks to you recently here it is.I appreciate the help for good advice.Aaron:)

I just waanted to say thanks to those who have helped me out recently.I dont take enough time doing this and those who have help know who you are.So while I have said thanks to you recently here it is.I appreciate the help for good advice.Aaron:)
Not to mention all those group hugs. :heart:
Hope you can take some nice leisurely rides now - to some of your favourite fishing holes. :thumbsup:

You bet those group hugs mean alot.Lou I wish I could say my bike is ready to go for some riding but unfortunately not.I got the front tire put on today.I got one exhaust pipe welded up and still have the other that needs to be done.Then the brackets for holding on the frame have to be welded yet.Im also still triing to get a decent set of pod filters then hopefully she`ll be ready.

I know the advise and help I have gotten here has been amazing. Nothing beats picking the brains of large numbers of people with the same passions as we have. I just hope that in some small way I can also be of help. Thank You all.

This site has been very helpful but sometime I feel I have yank teeth just to get a responce to a question sometimes:banghead:.Alot of my learning experiences have been hands on and I have learned a ton from this sight and my own mechicanical abilities.The main thing even if working your bike is something new dont be intimidated.If yu think your in over your head dont be afraid lots of info is here and on the web if you do run into a problem.

Back