What Air Pod to buy for a 1977 SX400?

Tucker8541

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone help, I am sure you guys know. I want to buy a pair of Either K&N or other Universal Air Pod for my 1977 XS400. What do you recommend and where to find the best deal. Thanks guys...

but kn would look better and u wouldnt have to use the stock h intake pipe. with the emgo the ridge covers up the air jet and can cause problems.... the ones i have are emgos

What air pod do you recommend? If I go with an air pod, I had noticed there is a hose that comes off the "H" pipe and goes into the crank case. What do I do with that hose? Thanks for the help

The filters i have area emgo. They are used but look new. Kn are what i like to use but mikexs is cheaper and look trick with the xs on the front.

Sorry Crankcase Filter and POD part numbers or sizes? Is it a size 54 Air pod and a 5/16 Crankcase filter? Seen them on SuperStore website. Thanks for taking the time...

I've got uni's on mine,foam with a spring inside. You put oil on it before using them. I cut the holes in the airbox bigger,and put them inside of it,that way,it keeps the same look. lha

Back