For Sale - 1982 xs400 special parts, central Indiana

indyxs

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
I have most of a basket case of what I believe to be 1982 xs400 special, but there is no frame or swing arm. I am willing to ship small parts but prefer pickup in most cases. Let me know what you are interested in and I will take some pictures and quote you a reasonable price.

Parts that I sold or don't have:

frame and swing arm
air cleaner boxes and rubber hoses
side covers

Last edited:
I have most of a basket case of what I believe to be 1982 xs400 special, but there is no frame or swing arm. I am willing to ship small parts but prefer pickup in most cases. Let me know what you are interested in and I will take some pictures and quote you a reasonable price.

Hi I am looking for the rubber air tubes that fit between carbs and air box
they are 55mm inside dia and about 75 mm long to fit on Mikuni BS34 carbs.
hope you can help!

I am looking for the rear tailight. Do you have a picture of it? Preferably a side view so I can see the shape properly.

Sorry but it looks like the tail light is from a different yamaha, probably a xs650 or RD350. This is what came with the basket case.

Tail light assy looks good from a distance but there is rust in the usual places. There is some bubbling of the chrome on the top of the bracket. Might need a new bulb, havent checked it. The reflecter brackets have been bent over. It looks like most of the bolts, washers and rubber mounts are there. $20 plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1546.jpg
    IMG_1546.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_1547.jpg
    IMG_1547.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_1548.jpg
    IMG_1548.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Back