For Sale - '81 XS400 Cafe Project

Skipper

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
I have a 1981 XS400 Cafe Project for sale.

Bike has recently had a major overhaul as far as the internals and electrical go (See service invoice below) The bike was running very strong at the beginning of November, however I have since moved to Southern California and now that I am down here I cannot get the bike to fire up.

Now I'm sure the issue is very simple however, as it is only a kick start (has an electric start but its not very reliable) and I have a very bad hip and knee, I think it is time we part ways.

The bike has a custom fiberglass cafe seat / tail, new drag bars, grips, gaskets, Rear shocks, and electrical. The chain cover has been drilled out (Speed holes FTW!) Tires and chain are in great shape, brand new filters and a very recent oil change.

photo.jpg

photo (1).jpg

photo (2).jpg

photo (3).jpg

Screen Shot 2014-01-06 at 9.03.41 PM.png

I have the bike listed on Craigslist in Orange County http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/4272521269.html
The price on craigslist is a bit high (leave room for negotiation) but for you guys my bottom line is $2500
I do have the Title for the bike, however it is in storage so it might take me a day or so to track it down.
The bike is Local pick up only, and I will not be parting it out.

Please send me a message or post in this thread if you have any questions, I will answer them as well as I can.

Back