Make Offer - Almost Complete 1980 XS400 Part Out

kevingkruse

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
I have an almost complete 1980 xs400 that I am parting out. Everything is apart, engine is completely dismantled. The only things I don't have are the signals, speedo and tach, shifter, and mufflers. The upholstery on the seat is shot but the pan is good. Paint on the tank isn't terrible but its not perfect with no dents and some light rust inside. Frame is good, kinda dirty but no cracks or dents. One of the headpipes has a crack near the exhaust port and both have some scratches. Make me an offer, ill put up pics soon, and ill send you some upon request.

How much for the cylinder block+pistons and the complete head to 30305.

Also, can you post some picks of their condition. Also, any history on the bike. Did it run before the part-out began?

Here's some pics of the headpipes, the mufflers are still on them but they are toast, they look like crap and the baffles are done for, but for sale if anyone really wants them.

Headpipe 1

Headpipe 2

Ill post about the carbs and head, pistons and block in a bit

@Gord_Hynes
Sorry I don't have the airboxes, I forgot to put that.

@EJ8TrapKing
Here's the carbs, they're a little rough but they have life left in them. Its missing all jets except both airs and the left main, left air mix screw is missing too but I think the other one is toast. Here's pics.

I got all the engine stuff boxed up, ill post up pics on that in a bit, as for that though, I never had that engine running because I needed a battery and clean carbs, lost interest so I dismantled it to sell it, but everything looks pretty good to me.

Back