Hey all...

lol. thats the SAME EXACT seat, spring, and mount combo as me. how much did it set you back? just curious. and i would shave the lower holes off and run with the top ones. lowers it quite a bit. OR, sounter sink the mount into the frame or wherever your mounting it, so its flush, then you wont see the hinge, over the winter im gonna get a nice seat and a biltwell seat mount. there SO sexy

A little more progress...

2011-08-15_05-44-42_926.jpg

2011-08-15_05-45-37_951.jpg

2011-08-15_05-45-07_350.jpg

Need to mount the seat and add turn signals and a tail-light... oh yeah and the license plate... lol... and she will be ready for the road... doh... and the rear fender...

But I am getting close...

Peace

David

great paint, my tracker will have some drab on it. my inspiration was 60's japanese war movies/godzilla type stuff, sort of super dry in mechanical form!

Awesome Drewpy!!

Love the retro stuff...

I got the battery worked out... using a much smaller 12v 5ah SLA... free up a lot of space in the battery box to tuck wires in there as well... This allowed me to lower the front mount for the seat by almost an inch... The large battery was in the way...

Now to get some turn signals and a taillight... and mount the fender I have been workin on...

Then I can realy take her out!!

Peace

David

Back