Lectron Carbs

Reaper

Reaper Ramone
Reaction score
I saw these carbs on Chop Cult. Never saw carbs with see through fuel bowls before. Kinda just blew what little bit of mind that I have left.

Attachments

• 100_6360 - Copy.JPG
    100_6360 - Copy.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 159
Funny, don't know anything bout them but just read an article about John Kocinski racing at a short-track in Cali just last year, dirt track racing for kicks - and winning of course- on his CR250 and using a Lectron carb.. . ."vintage now but still good equipment and anyway, Kocinski was pals with the men - father and son - who designed and made it" _ Cycle World Nov. 2011

i think the see through bowls also have access to the main jet for ease of changing.

the see through bowls let you view the fuel level!

I've heard the name a few times, but don't know much about them. Just the see through bowls are awesome. It would be interesting to see if the bowls discolored over time. I always liked my sight plugs in my Holley carbs. Personally I'm running a Mikuni on my bike. I was looking into a Weber single downdraft carb, but the price was way more then I wanted to pay.

I've heard the name a few times, but don't know much about them. Just the see through bowls are awesome. It would be interesting to see if the bowls discolored over time. I always liked my sight plugs in my Holley carbs. Personally I'm running a Mikuni on my bike. I was looking into a Weber single downdraft carb, but the price was way more then I wanted to pay.

tell me about the price of webers.i used to be really into air cooled vw's.i like the clear float bowls too

Back