New xs 400 rider

Crusher

austin
Reaction score
Hey all I just thought i would introduce myself. I just bought a 81 xs400 and am planning on bobbing it any tips or ideas throw them my way. The only bike I have bobbed was a magna v45 which I will include pics of the xs 400 and the v45 below

uploadfromtaptalk1411591047645.jpguploadfromtaptalk1411591089043.jpg

If you're going for a bobber one of the biggest decisions you're going to face is whether or not to change the rear side of the frame, i personally don't like the look of seats mounted on top of the old frame, but that's just me :)

Welcome to the forum!

Now I am curious what are you guys doing with our battery's because it seems like it would be in the way for a solo seat

Also I'm running a 130 rear tire and was wondering if I could use the front fender as the rear fender or would it be better to just putty and smooth the rear one like I did for my v45

Not hanging you out to dry, but what's up with your avatar name? Hard to take you seriously if you're just attempting to be an offensive idiot. I'm not into being PC either but I do want more women riders on the road and also in the forum.

Ya don't know how to change it it was just my gamer tag so I thought it would be fine as a log in but apparently it's a user name too

Most members will understand but we do have female members and would like to see more.

Well anyway I ripped off that flex pipe on the bike and flipped one head pipe so that they come out on right side of bike

Back