Retro Glass Fuel Filters thoughts

I don't have one, but I think those look great. I'm running a plastic one from the auto parts store. Eventually I will probably get one of those to replace it.

I had one on an old Baja bug they work and look great just make sure it's not leaning on anything or the vibration and a good bump can break the glass mine cracked after a little harder Jump then I planned. Made sure the next one was suspended and never had another problem

I had one on an old Baja bug they work and look great just make sure it's not leaning on anything or the vibration and a good bump can break the glass mine cracked after a little harder Jump then I planned. Made sure the next one was suspended and never had another problem

I wonder if Evel Kneivel ran a glass filter on his bikes!:laugh:

These are awesome, love how you can see through them, so you know your getting fuel. They'll definitely fit, as ratrodder69 replied earlier, just make sure they aren't leaning or hitting up against anything. And you can always adjust where you want it by adjusting the length of the fuel hose. Hope this helps!

I found one here at British cycle supply in the Valley.
It is fantastic, as you can disassemble it and clean it.
It did take some hose length re-jigging to get it to make sense.

Back